Hello Annette,

You are right about the prickings of Spanish blonde from Almagro. I don't
know if it happens the same with the ones form Catalonia though.

One row is not pricked, and is not drawn on the pattern either. So, the
ground is formed by horizontal lines of dots placed one under the other,
not forming an angle. The stitches that are worked in the imaginary line
that is between the drawn line is the one that forms the angle of the point
gound.

I imagine you do not find it easy to understand without seeing the
pattern... I have tried it with this explanation! Perhaps Maria and
Carolina can complete it...

Best wishes and have a nice lacemaking week!

--

Antje González, Spain
www.vueltaycruz.es