Hi:

2007/9/11, Luca Olivetti <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> OTOH I find it really sweet to have the toolbar, the messages and the
> editor in the same window (I always seem to be chasing the messages
> and/or the toolbar when I move windows around or maximize the editor,
> ok, my fault but I'd still like to have those in the same window).
> I agree that the object inspector should be in a stand alone window.
> Maybe the interface could be dockable?

  There seems to be code for docks, but I found no documentation and
just used forms and panels. I will try to add support to switch
between individual windows and panels (no docks, but dock-like).

  Greetings,

--
Víctor R. Ruiz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | - Todos estos momentos se perderán
http://rvr.blogalia.com/           |   como lágrimas en la lluvia