On Tuesday 11 September 2007 07:47:03 Víctor R. Ruiz wrote:
> on my development environments, with little desktop space, working
> with many windows is not a happy experience. I also read some threads

I also prefer everything docked in one window (in Kylix), even on a 24".
This way nothing get partially covered and I can easily re-divide the space
between Object Inspector and Editor (if still necessary on 1920x1200).

when working on forms, I use kde/kwin to let the form stay on
top of the editor till I am done with the form.

would be nice to see this in lazarus