On 12/05/06, Micha Nelissen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> they use inside the *.jar files (html, straight xml or odt ...) and
> what viewer they use for the help.  They do use the Berkeley Database
> for indexes, keywork search and extended tooltips.

Berkeley DB ? Sorry, but that rings alarm bells over here ... all
projects I've heard using it have corruption from time to time :-(.

I do not know much of the Berkeley DB, except that GNU/Linux uses it a
lot, so it can't be that bad.  Also, I just stated what OOo uses.  It
is up to us to decide what is best for our help system.

Regards,
 - Graeme -

--
There's no place like 127.0.0.1