Felipe,

Good idea adding the "Status of features" table to the Roadmap page:

http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Roadmap#Status_of_features_on_each_wi
dgetset

I wonder if it would be useful to list a few other things here too:

(1) General status of widgetset's Win API support. There are lots of
TODO's and "implement this" in gtkwinapi.inc and even win32winapi.inc
doesn't appear to be complete. Win API support is one gauge of how well
many 3rd-party Delphi components would be supported on Lazarus.

(2) Status of non-visual components

(a) TMetafile and TMetafileCanvas - still missing although I understand
there's an implementation for win32 that's not part of LCL.

(b) TClipboard - still missing GetAsHandle method. In Delphi this is
typically used to get the handle to clipboard contents in a specified
format, which is then passed to GlobalLock to get a pointer to the
contents' first byte. Also probably need SetAsHandle. Both of these are
declared but commented out in LCL's TClipboard. Doesn't appear to be
anything equivalent to these in LCL's TClipboard that could be used
instead. Since the combination of GetAsHandle and Win API GlobalLock is
used simply to get at the clipboard contents, perhaps a GetAsPtr method
could be added if there's a widgetset-independent way of getting a
pointer to the clipboard memory.

(c) TPrinter - missing GetPrinter method. In Delphi this is typically
used to get printer device capabilities. Doesn't appear to be anything
equivalent to this in LCL's TPrinter.

Thanks.

-Phil