Darmawan Sugiarto wrote:
Hello,
I have some question...
 1. what is the differences between this code
     procedure SetCaption(_val:string);
     procedure SetCaption(const _val:string);
In [ ...(_val:string)] you may modify the value of _val but it's not visible to the outside world (the calling routine). A copy of _val is handed to SetCaption

In [ ...(const _val:string)] you may not modify the value of _val because the compiler will not allow it. This is slightly faster, because not a copy but the reference to _val is handed to the routine.

 2. I create a spooling program but It's work very slow.
Now I spool an image but It's size so big 60Mb,... I want to change imagedata to rawdata.... but I don't know how it's works... (I'm not print an image but textfile).
Actually I am not able to understand what you mean.
From where to what do you 'spool' the image?
What exactly do you mean by spool?
What exactly do you mean by 'imagedate to rawdata'?

--

-hy