Hi,

I am monitoring lazarus for about five years now and find the whole
project is very impressive.

You guys did a great job - but unfortunately the IDE is NOT in some
state that could be used for a productive work (IMHO).

I joined this Mailing-List two and a half years ago. I even did lots of
fixes to the ide in my reposiory. But then I had a really bad acciedent
with my bike, that got me into rehab for 16 months.

Well - here I am again, and would like to become an active member of
your community.

I startet coding in Pascal in 1986, did lots of Assembler s7uff, Cobol,
Java and other programming languages. But Pascal is still my favourite.

Actually my current job is being a DELPHI-Programmer in the automotive
industry.

For my private work I switched from Windows to Linux some years ago.
Though I've tried and fumbled with lots of other languages, I want to
have lazarus on my desktop! So I would love to make the required fixes
in order to make it a stable program than canbe used in productive
environments.

Well. I'm looking forward to anything that is there to come.

--

-hy