Graeme Geldenhuys schreef:
On 19/01/2008, Mattias Gaertner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
No, I mean like I am using fpGUI.  I use Lazarus IDE as my editor and
manage the fpGUI packages.  Lazarus simply thinks I'm creating a Free
Pascal application (not a Lazarus Application).
Is it possible to design fpGUI apps with the same trick as he KOL
package?

I read some more on KOL at [http://kolmck.net/].  As I understand it,
it's a miniture GUI toolkit used instead of VCL (under Delphi).  fpGUI
is small, but not as small as KOL (their example showing 20k
executables).  For example the fpGUI Visual Form Designer (which uses
all available fpGUI components) is 600kb in size (debug information
stipped).  So yes, it's much smaller that LCL in that sense

As for the "same trick as KOL package" statement - could you explain
this further?

Read more about it in this thread:
http://www.mail-archive.com/lazarus@miraclec.com/msg21410.html

Vincent