On 20/01/2008, Damien Gerard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> And personaly, I hate apps with both win95 and XP controls in the same
> app, even in two separated app. It is really disgracefull. It is one

I can't agree more.  I like consistency myself.

> But, how performance should be better with custom painting instead of
> native controls (with partial refresh of the windows, etc) ?

Why must there be a difference in speed between native controls and
custom controls? Native controls also need to paint to a canvas of the
same size.  It just depends how much you optimize you custom drawing
routines.

>   - Will you really take the good theme on Win32/64 and UniXes used by
> the system (KDE,GTK2) ?

I'll try...  :)

>   - Do you plan a OS X Version ?

The next platform target planned is WindowsCE because it's quite
similar to the GDI backend.  After that, I'm trying MacOS X yes.

Regards,
  - Graeme -