I merged the few remaining symbols into FPC units. Note that most of the
symbols that win32extra provides are already in commctrl, and thus in FPC
since 2.2.0. (the shell* units are mostly post 2.2.0 though). Most no

There are some issues that must be still resolved:

- TNMLVCustomDraw win32extra definition doesn't match commctrl one.
- comctrlversion* constants are not known in the SDK. What are these?
- DSC_ constants are unknown in SDK (DSC_MODAL,  DSC_MODELESS)

notes:

- BIF_* are in shlobj AND shellapi, probably due to conversion error.
    One set might disappear as soon as I find out which one Delphi uses.
- cdrf_NOTIFYITEMERASE not available in SDK 6.0!?!?! -> added for now
    anyway, since some other constants (swp_*) have comments that defines
   from wine were added.
- openfilename struct: windows unit has been strongly updated with comdlg
  structs a while ago. Note that openfilename_nt4 refers to the old struct
  and
  openfilename to the new (w2k) struct, which is slightly different from the
  win32extra version where the _nt4 symbols are simply an alias for the w2k
  one.

My full notes of the conversion is here:
- http://www.stack.nl/~marcov/win32extranotes.txt

I'll merge these changes to 2.2.1 today, since they mostly are nearly only
constants, and then the symbols can be removed/ifdefed from win32extra.

Lazarus will need some mods, mostly importing of winunits-base units
(commctrl,activex,shlobj,shellapi)