On Feb 11, 2008 8:58 AM, Marco van de Voort <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> They were merged to 2.2.1 yesterdayevening, and since your comments don't
> need more changes FPC side, I guess Lazarus can start changing when they
> want.

Althougth we already require 2.2.1 for wince I'd rather not also
require for win32 now. The time to download subversion fpc and build
it is considerable, not to mention many people won't know how to do
that (lazarus svn is popular). I'd rather wait for 2.2.2 before
changing that.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho