Marco van de Voort wrote:
I merged the few remaining symbols into FPC units. Note that most of the
symbols that win32extra provides are already in commctrl, and thus in FPC
since 2.2.0. (the shell* units are mostly post 2.2.0 though). Most no

There are some issues that must be still resolved:

- TNMLVCustomDraw win32extra definition doesn't match commctrl one.

I will fix this in lazarus. If we look at winapi definition then

typedef struct tagNMLVCUSTOMDRAW {
  NMCUSTOMDRAW nmcd;
  COLORREF clrText;
  COLORREF clrTextBk;
}

In lazarus definition NMCUSTOMDRAW fields are moved from nested record field into TNMLVCUSTOMDRAW itself.

- comctrlversion* constants are not known in the SDK. What are these?
no need to move them to fpc

- DSC_ constants are unknown in SDK (DSC_MODAL,  DSC_MODELESS)

just for internal use => no need to move to fpc

notes:

- cdrf_NOTIFYITEMERASE not available in SDK 6.0!?!?! -> added for now
    anyway, since some other constants (swp_*) have comments that defines
   from wine were added.

open msdn for NM_CUSTOMDRAW (list view) and you'll see CDRF_NOTIFYITEMERASE

- openfilename struct: windows unit has been strongly updated with comdlg
  structs a while ago. Note that openfilename_nt4 refers to the old struct
  and
  openfilename to the new (w2k) struct, which is slightly different from the
  win32extra version where the _nt4 symbols are simply an alias for the w2k
  one.

hope Vincent will comment

My full notes of the conversion is here:
- http://www.stack.nl/~marcov/win32extranotes.txt

I found this:
swp_* new items added, one not in sdk, but comments says it is from wine.

Comment actually says that this one value is not documented, but windows itself uses it. IIRC name of this const has been taken from wine since there is no official name for undocumented const :)

I'll merge these changes to 2.2.1 today, since they mostly are nearly only constants, and then the symbols can be removed/ifdefed from win32extra.

Big thanks.

Best regards,
Paul Ishenin.