Hal V. Engel wrote:
I just did some testing with lcms 1.15 and I was not able to reproduce this particular problem. But LPROF, at least on my machine, had other much more significant problems with 1.15 as the profiles generated were very bad. The profiles had very high delta E numbers (52 average and a peak of 124.5). With 1.14 installed the same setup produced a profile with an average delta E of 1.08 and a peak that is 5.76. I am wondering if there might be some problem somewhere in the lcms code when running on an amd64 machine? I un-installed and reinstalled each version several times to make sure that the only difference was the version of lcms.
Anyone have any ideas about what might be going on?
Looks like the ABI was changed incompatibly (though the library version is still liblcms.so.1) :-(

The difference is obviously in the GAMMATABLE structure, which got some new fields, and every program which either references fields in a GAMMATABLE structure, or which uses sizeof(GAMMATABLE) or which declares variables of type GAMMATABLE (and not just pointers) may now get problems if it is not recompiled with the new lcms.h 1.15.

Have you tried to recompile everything with the 1.15 lcms header files? Or did you just run the binary compiled with 1.14 header files with the 1.15 libraries?

Regards,
Gerhard