At 10:31 AM 8/2/2006, Paul Miller wrote:
>Agreed - but I am just using the cmsDoTransform() function, passing in
>my entire image "blob", but *it* is calling the pixel unpack/pack
>functions per-pixel. The interface for defining custom transform
>formatters is also per-pixel.

         Ah - got it.

         I unpack/pack my data ahead of time, into a format that lcms
can handle, and then send in the scanlines or image.

Leonard

Leonard Rosenthol                            <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Chief Technical Officer                      <http://www.pdfsages.com>
PDF Sages, Inc.                              215-938-7080 (voice)
                                              215-938-0880 (fax)