"Vladimir I." wrote:

> Mike Noyes wrote about "Re: Light a candle, curse the glare (was: Re: [leaf-devel]
>ML volume)":
>
> > Ray,
> > One of our project members sent me a message off-list expressing a
> > concern over leaf-user list volume. I have no idea how many of our users
>
> No need to keep it secret - that developer was me. I receive
> about 50% of my support requests via e-mail. That's not much and
> the total traffic would be much lower than leaf-user's. However,
> I don't want to force those people to subscribe to the mailing
> list and at the same time I don't like to answer the same
> questions again.

<snip />

In such a case, you could start your own list -- yahoo groups come to
mind -- and leaf-user requests can be deflected your way, similar to
rcf, &c.

--

Best Regards,

mds
mds resource
888.250.3987

Our capacity for understanding is inversely proportional to how much we
think we know.  The more I know, the more I know I don't know . . .