Hi Andrew;

Am Freitag, 3. Juli 2015, 20:24:18 schrieb Andrew:
> Hi.
>
> Modules that are copied manually, should be saved. Modules that are
> loaded from squashfs aren't added to moddb.tgz to reduce it's size.

Understand; though this seems wrong to me:

If I need space I'd like to remove the 17MB after I've saved modules into
moddb (1,8MB). As-Is I have to take care to keep both around.

As you explained earlier, detection code will exit,  if there is no
modules.sqfs, I expect this will speedup boot time. Currently I'm bound to
modules.sqfs, because the modules won't be saved elsewhere.

It breaks previous behaviour of hwdetect running from the commmandline.

kp