Hi.

In most cases probing from squashfs is preferred over loading from moddb
- at least, this will not break system after update if it'll require
some modules that aren't in moddb (for ex., some ethernet driver).

We may add some option to use legacy behavior with sqfs, or we may add
fallback behavior with tgz package for hwdetect.