There is no limit to the number of individuals you can have in the Family
File.  Access does have a limit to a database size, however.  We recommend
that you don't go over 1 GB because if the file gets too big you could start
seeing some strange errors.   There are some users out there with a larger
file size...

Unfortunately the largest file I have has just over 13,000 individuals.

I see that one of the testers recommended deleting the grid.usr file.  If
that doesn't help, please contact Support directly and we'll work with you
on it to see what's going on.

Thanks for using Legacy.

Sherry
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!

When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.