To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2007 2:13 AM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] runtime error 6

Deleting the Grid.usr file (in the legacy folder) solved this problem for me.
Evert

2007/1/24, Evert van Dijken <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Bug confirmed (Using windows xp sp2 (dutch), internet explorer 7).
I have a file of 13445 individuals (incl. AKA) and get the Runtime
error 6 at 81 percent.
This is a bug but probably not related to the size of the database.
Evert