From: JLB
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2008 5:18 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] v7 features I like best ... SourceWriter is among
them

I also have the Deluxe and what I'm talking about is not available in v.6.
You cannot edit people directly from any of the Master Lists.  Can you?
--
JL
JLog - simple computer technology for genealogists

Don Cook wrote:
If I understand what you are doing, I have been doing that in V6 for years.
Perhaps it is only available in the Deluxe edition.
Don

From: JLB

My favorite, not having seen the software, only the list, is the better
navigation.  It is now possible to edit people directly from the Master
Lists, rather than having to write down their RIN's and cycle back around
to reach the Information boxes.  I've been waiting for this for a looooong
time.  I could live with just that added to Version 6.