Don Cook wrote
If I understand what you are doing, I have been doing that in V6 for years. Perhaps it is only available in the Deluxe edition.

What I assumed JLB meant was that having brought up a Master List - let's say Locations - and selected one of them then having clicked on Show List, one can, in V7, select any one of those people and go straight to their Individual screen.

If there is a way of doing that in V6 de luxe I am not aware of it and have mentioned on this list before that I wished it were so.

I am curious to know exactly what you think JLB meant, that you are doing in V6.
--
Jenny M Benson