I just realized that he is not talking about the "name list" but other
master lists like "source" and "location"

. For example if you go to the master source list, select one and
click on "Show List" you get a list of names. In order to change
anything you need to tag the list or record the RIN and navigate to
change the individual. There is no select  capability.

I have often thought that it would be a good feature if you could make
changes from the master list, as suggested

If this is what we are getting in V7 - that's great.

Al

On Tue, May 27, 2008 at 7:25 PM, Don Cook <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> See:  www.legacyfamilytree.com/tipsNameList.asp
> for an experts explanation.
> Don

Al Mallory