The OP is referring to new and better access to editing from the Show List features.
Certainly not in L6

Cathy

At 03:15 AM 28/05/2008, you wrote:
If I understand what you are doing, I have been doing that in V6 for years. Perhaps it is only available in the Deluxe edition.
Don

From: JLB

My favorite, not having seen the software, only the list, is the better
navigation.  It is now possible to edit people directly from the Master
Lists, rather than having to write down their RIN's and cycle back
around to reach the Information boxes.  I've been waiting for this for a
looooong time.  I could live with just that added to Version 6.