-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Ruth
Nerud
Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2008 7:38 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Legacy bugs

JL, thank you for what looks like a workable solution for me. I have to ask,
is my Registration Number the same as my Customer Number? Do I uninstall
Ver. 7 before I install Ver. 6? or because I'm installing Ver. 6 to another
folder, can I leave Ver. 7?

Kirsten, are you going to try this? going back to Ver. 6?

Ruth