Hello all,

I hope you will be able to help me with this problem.
I have a new laptop with window 8.1 and I have my
old computer operating on windows XP. I have
the latest version  if Legacy 7.5 installed on both, but
I cannot get them to sync. Here's what happens:

I make entries on my laptop (win 8.1) by selecting
the icon on my desktop, entering Legacy, then making
updates. Then I save the file to Dropbox.

When I go to check if the updates have been made
on my computer (win XP), the Dropbox icon shows
that everything is in sync; however when I enter the
Legacy file itself, there are no updates recorded!

It doesn't matter if I enter Legacy by clicking
on the Dropbox icon and going to the file in the
directory, or if I click on the Legacy icon and the
program opens; I still receive an error message,
"Error opening database. Would you like to
Try It Again? I select "Yes"and then (fortunately)
the program opens.

What am I doing wrong? Is it possible that 8.1 and
XP are not compatible?

Any help would be appreciated.
Lavern Hall