MikeFry wrote:
> On 17 Oct 2014 17:43, Ward Walker wrote:
>
>> At least you are receiving them. I don’t get them at all, even in the junk
>> mail
>> folder.
>
> There are a lot of mail servers out there that reckon yahoo.com is a spam
> machine.

There are, she said bitterly, a lot of mail servers out
there that reckon anything not from their own domain is
unsolicited commercial mail.  I am immediately gritching
about Juno who has twice now bounced something I was asked
for. And in-between I've gotten irate requests on why I
wasn't answering.

Cheryl