Hi Ron,

Thanks for your input. I reviewed the process again
and followed the directions (which I've typed out
and posted next to both computers!) from you and
Mike; worked out fine.

Thanks again,
Lavern Hall

BTW Ron, your emails to LUG always show up
in my spam folder. Don't know why, have tried
to correct the matter without results, so I check
spam everyday and take your emails, indicate
that they are not spam and move them
to my inbox. If you aren't receiving responses
to your posts, this could be why. :-)