The only ones that you would have to unzip would be if you do the media backup
which would be a different zip file.

From: Ron Taylor
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2014 8:27 PM
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Legacy not syncing in Dropbox

Mike will probably answer this also.  The last message from Lavern said

Now it has C:DocumentsandSettings\user\
MyDocuments\Dropbox\lavernhallfamily\

This means that the fdb file is being accessed from inside the zip backup file
which is in the Dropbox.  You will have problems with that.  Like Mike said,
you should use "Restore Family File" inside of Legacy to unzip the backup data
files and place them into the correct location.  Later when you backup again,
you can point the backup zip files at the Dropbox.  It is just the restore that
you are missing.  As Mike said, don't use the Windows unzip program but use the
restore function inside of Legacy.