-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ed
Barnard
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2006 2:00 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@mail.millenniacorp.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Create WebPages

There's another way, if you're comfortable with html. It's the method I use.

Put your photos, census images, whatever you have, on the server by hand.
(Or
on the cd if you're creating a cd of web pages.) Then, code the correct html
tags to display the images for that person.

To be sure, this method will be inconvenient for most people... but it's a
possibility........

Enter the drawing for a FREE Legacy Cruise to Alaska or a FREE research trip to
Salt Lake's Family History Library. Open to users of Legacy 6 Deluxe. Enter
online at http://legacyfamilytree.com/FreeTrip.asp

http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup%40mail.millenniacorp.com/