-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Wm Voss
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2006 8:48 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@mail.millenniacorp.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Create WebPages

Very nice, but you really need to work on your image sizes -- Me2.jpg
weighs in at 11,075 KB and takes a day to load; the thumbnail, at 65 KB,
is bigger than most of my pages.

Wm Voss

Paul wrote:

>What I did was create the web pages.  Then I used my Microsoft Front Page
>and edited the pages adding the photos to the page I wanted them on.  I
then
>included this in our family website.  Anyone interested can view it at
>www.bedingfieldcousins.com.  Click on the "Curley's Pedigree" or "Curley's
>Ancestors".  It was really easy with the help of Legacy.  I plan to edit
the
>pages to match those of the website.
>
>     Paul
>               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>                    www.bedingfieldcousins.com
>               Whiting, KS
>               Abell, Bedingfield, Hinson, Stockton,
>               Whiteside, Parrack, Cyprett

trip to Salt Lake's Family History Library. Open to users of Legacy 6
Deluxe. Enter online at http://legacyfamilytree.com/FreeTrip.asp

http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup%40mail.millenniacorp.com/

http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/LegacyLists.asp