Winifred,

You could always get a new copy of the Version 5 Install program then and save it to the Download Folder. Previous versions of Legacy can be downloaded from http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/helpDownloadVersion5.asp. The proper full install version is the second choice and is 16.4 MB. The first is a smaller program that will download files from the web as it does the install.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!

When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.

winmcl wrote:
Brian:
Thank you for your encouragement. I found the Legacy5setup.exe file in the
Legacy 5 directory. It is dated 12/28/204, 141 mb. The proper date should be
1/28/2006, so I guess that is not the file I need. Search does not find
another file. I did find the uninstall file in the Legacy directory, but I
will not use that till I am sure what I am doing. I do not want to install
Legacy 6 yet. I am going to wait until I am in better condition and able to
handle new stuff.
Is there something else I can do?
Winifred