On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 06:24:46 +0200, "Steve Hayes"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>I do wish they would split off the bells and whistles like "Research
>Assistants" into a separate program, and concentrate on making improvements
>to the "core business" of Legacy.

I'd even go as far to suggest that they split off the reports (printed
and html) into separate modules. You could still launch them from
buttons/menus in Legacy. They would just be separate executables. I
don't think most users would even notice the difference, except for the
fact that these windows could stay open while you were off working on
something else in Legacy.

P.S. I don't know what the ramifications of having the same Access db
open in two separate applications would be.

--

Dennis M. Kowallek
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Enter the drawing for a FREE Legacy Cruise to Alaska or a FREE research trip to
Salt Lake's Family History Library. Open to users of Legacy 6 Deluxe. Enter
online at http://legacyfamilytree.com/FreeTrip.asp

http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup%40mail.millenniacorp.com/