Hi Henk,

[Henk Hoff, 14.08.2011, 14:25]:
> If you talk about future license changes as defined in the CT: active
> contributors are defined as contributors who have edited the map in at
> least 3 different months (don't have to be consecutively) in the
> previous year.

Exactly. So someone who has contributed for several years, but only during two
months of the previous year, is not allowed to vote.

Also, the sysadmins reserve the right to block the edits right of accounts (as
they are currently doing). They decided not to give us assurances that our
editing right will not be blocked again in the future, e.g. to enforced an
update to the CT. This means that the right to vote is directly dependent upon
the behaviour of the sysadmins. And some of them have made it very clear in
emails to this list that they are against changing this.

Olaf