Ron is way too old.  Believe me, he is not up to a Presidential run.
He hardly even does any media here in Houston any more.  As a
constituent and former long-time employee of his, if I had to guess I'd
say he's probably a 50/50 for a reelection run.  I wouldn't be
surprised at all if he decided not to run in 2006, certainly not in
2008 for reelection.

Why don't you concentrate on someone more realistic like Cong. Jeff
Flake of Arizona or Cong. David Dreier of California.  Both are just as
libertarian, younger, more appealing candidates.

Unfortunately, Ron is past his prime.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/VpgUKB/pzNLAA/cUmLAA/KlSolB/TM