Email addresses (at least mine is) are exposed at the "reply to" button at
the bottom of the messages.  The actual code:
    <INPUT TYPE="HIDDEN" NAME="user" VALUE="sachapman">  <INPUT TYPE
="HIDDEN" NAME="host" VALUE="aep.com">  <INPUT TYPE="HIDDEN" NAME="subject"
VALUE="Re: Background on SCO">  <INPUT TYPE="HIDDEN" NAME="msgid" VALUE
="[EMAIL PROTECTED]">  Reply via email
to<br>  <INPUT TYPE="SUBMIT" VALUE=" Scott Chapman ">

I'm thinking that's "harvestable" with relatively little effort.
Interesting that a few weeks ago I started receiving spam at this email
address at the rate of about 1 per day.  Now I try to be relatively careful
about where I intentionally give out my email address and this list is
about the only one that I've recently posted to.  1 spam per day is not a
big problem (yet) but it is greater than the amount I previously received
either at work or home.  For whatever reason the archive at that site only
goes back to 5/31.  I don't know whether that's just when they purged it or
when linux-390 was added.  If it's the later, that corresponds reasonably
closely with when I started receiving the spam.

Like I said, not a big problem for me yet, just my 2 cents.

Scott Chapman

                      Gregg C Levine

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      et.att.net>                  cc:

                      Sent by: Linux on 390        Subject:  Re: list admin: we're
being tracked
                      Port

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      07/01/03 05:48 PM

                      Please respond to

                      Linux on 390 Port

Hello from Gregg C Levine
Well, yes, Rich, I do care, and no I don't like it. If I need to find
a message, I'll check my locally stored messages, here. If I don't
have it, I'll ask here for the locations of the Marist site. However,
for some this could be a good idea. I wonder if they remember to
obscure the addresses? And I'm not going to reiterate, where I saw
that thread before, and its subsequent outcome. Oh, and thank you for
bringing this up.
Gregg C Levine [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi

Of