On Wed, 2 Jul 2003 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I have written to them pointing out that my email is copyright according
> to Australian law, that they do not have my permission to reproduce my
> email and making it clear they may not do so if it gives people access
> to my email address.

Damn and blast:
        ... while talking to www.mail-archive.com.:
        >>> RCPT To:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        <<< 550 relaying to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> prohibited by
        administrator
        550 5.1.1 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>... User unknown

I may be a little slow, but as yet I've not found an address there to
write to, despite this gem:
Our Future
How can we improve? Give us your feeback!

A quick google discovered quite a few hits there for my email address.
Must be close to time to retire this one;-(

--

Cheers
John.