It is very difficult for me to find any good documentation on send & receive commands. Event the most recent btrfs progs man page (accessed from git today) says nothing.

I want to migrate data (including numerous read only snaphots) from linux-raid - based storage into a native raid btrfs.

I think that cloning via send & receive is a viable option.

Can anyone help me please? I've posted my question also on stackexchange: http://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/63528/how-to-clone-btrfs-filesystem-into-different-medium-preserving-snapshots-sharin . I will post the answer there, so everyone can benefit from it.

Thank you,

Adam Ryczkowski
+48505919892 <callto:+48505919892>
Skype:sisteczko <skype:sisteczko>