Welcome,

I need to clone btrfs partition. Not a single snapshot, but the whole lot of snapshots.

I thought that send & receive can help me. Can it? When I try to use

  btrfs send /mnt/btrfs-root >/dev/null
I get "ERROR: /mnt/adama-docs is not read-only.", and I was explained that I need to use
snaphot (created with the "-r" switch).

So does it mean that I need to make a recursive search for each read&write
subvolume on the file system in order to make a read-only snapshot, so I can clone
the whole partition? Or is there a more simple approach?

--
Adam Ryczkowski
+48505919892