On 30 Nov 1999 15:18:19 +0200 [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Oleg Goldshmidt) wrote:

>Apropos. How does one enroll and when is it? I registered on the
>Comdex site, but so far got no promised free invitation to the fair.

The "when" is in the comdex site, naturally. The linux day is this Thursday,
8:30->14:00. That is, more or less, because the event is to be ended in a free
talk with maddog.

As for the ticket, I didn't get it, either, but I suspect that as usual, you
can just hop along, say you are registered, and get the badge. At worst, they
will look you up in their registration database, but that's no problem if you
are actually enrolled...

You did enroll yourself both to the general event and specifically to the
linux day, didn't you?

http://www.comdex.co.il/ (That's where you enroll - for those who haven't done
it yet)

BTW, the event is open only to 18 years old or above. Does that mean they
intend to exhibit nude penguins?

Herouth

--
Herouth Maoz