On 30 Nov 1999 15:56:58 +0200 [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Oleg Goldshmidt) wrote:

>> You did enroll yourself both to the general event and specifically to the
>> linux day, didn't you?
>
>No. I didn't see *anything* related specifically to the linux day on
>the registration page.

Oh. Well, it was only on the Hebrew side of the web site. Never trust an
English side of an Israeli site to reflect the Hebrew side in its entriety.
Except mine, of course...

>> http://www.comdex.co.il/ (That's where you enroll - for those who haven't
>done
>> it yet)
>
>They don't have pre-registration any more.

Ah yes. It just confirms what I said earlier - that you can register on
location.

(That is what it says on the Hebrew notice that replaces the registration
form).

Herouth

--
Herouth Maoz