On Thu, 2 Dec 1999 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I am only a relatively simple user

no users are too "simple" to participate :-)

> but I would come to show solidarity
> only I have a cold and a fever.

Refua Shlema!

close all the windows, run the heat daemon and reboot, call me when
uptime reaches 12 hours. that should get rid of all those pesky zombie
processes blocking your nasal paths.

oh man, I need to sleep :-)

--
Ira Abramov ;  whois:IA58  ;  www.scso.com ;  all around Linux enthusiast
"How should I know if it works?  That's what beta testers are for.  I only