On Fri, May 19, 2000, Eli Marmor wrote about "KRUD":
> Does anybody have any experience with this distro?  Is it better/safer
> to install and use the latest version of it in comparison with the
> original RH6.2?

I don't know this distribution. Can you give us a reference? Krud.com and
Krud.org are not Linux distributions. Or is this a code name of one of Redhat's
distributions (in which case, where do I find it?) ?

Anyway, I couldn't resist making fun of the name of this distribution.
>From Merriam-Webster's online dictionary (www.m-w.com):

Main Entry: crud
Function: noun
2 a : a deposit or incrustation of filth, grease, or refuse b : something
  disagreeable or disgusting : RUBBISH c slang : a despicable or contemptible
  person

Yes, this was a wisely-chosen name for a distribution :)

--
Nadav Har'El                        |       Friday, May 19 2000, 14 Iyyar 5760
Phone: +972-53-245868, ICQ 13349191 |Can Microsoft make a product that