Again, I didn't ask anybody to read the information at the URL that
I mentioned and to copy it to here, even with interpretations, etc.
I just asked if anybody had any experience with it.

P.S.  If people are so curious to know why it is better than Mandrake,
then nobody ever said it is better. I guess that each one has its own
advantages. If you ask me, I would say that KRUD's advantages are:

1. More up-to-date (KRUD is based on the April 2000 versions of the
   various packages, while Mandrake 7 is based on MUCH older versions).
2. For RH lovers, KRUD is more synchronized with RH (it's synchronized
   with 6.2, while the latest synchronization of Mandrake with RH was
   6.0, IIRC).

Of course, Mandrake has its own advantages, too.

People also asked what is the difference between KRUD and RH6.2. If I
understood correctly, then the main differences are:

1. Various crypto packages (OpenSSL, etc.).
2. The packages are updated to end of April, including all of the RH
   errata (and security!), etc.
3. Other useful packages that KRUD believes are useful (e.g. VNC).

But again, advantages over Mandrake and/or RH was not the question;
The question was only about experience.

Thanks,
--
Eli Marmor