On 18/01/07, Oron Peled <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Thursday, 18 בJanuary 2007 16:46, Dotan Cohen wrote:
> That said, I've noticed a slowdown of my net access over the past few
> weeks. I thought that it was entrophy building up in my distro, and
> that the time had come to reinstall.

Care to explain? How exactly does entropy build up in your distro?
Disk fragmentation I can understand, but a re-installation that
would accelerate your packets is some new theory I haven't heard of.

I was thinking along the lines of log files filling up and dns cache
files filling up. What do I know about that stuff? :)

But until I prove otherwise, I always assume that the fault lies with
myself and my system rather than the providers of services. Certainly
there are problems that I don't know about that could cause my net
access to appear slower with time. Even something as simple as adding
too many Firefox extensions can have that effect.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com/what_is/ram.html
http://lyricslist.com/lyrics/artist_albums/664/p-funk.html