Can you do the following:

1) Dump the partition table with fdisk, and send it to us
2) Turn on USB_STORAGE_VERBOSE_DEBUG, capture the log from inserting the
card and capacity scan, and send it to us

Matt

On Sat, Aug 04, 2007 at 12:10:07PM -0700, Jason LeBrun wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I'm using a Kingston 2.0GB SD card with a unbranded card reader (model
> number UCR-61). When I insert the card, it's detected as device using
> 512-byte sector sizes, and therefore it only shows up with about 1GB.
>
> I've poked around the mailing list, and I've found that a few other
> people have mentioned this problem, and the responses to date seems to
> imply that it's a hardware combination problem rather than a driver
> problem.
>
> http://marc.info/?l=linux-usb-devel&m=117043511923949&w=2
>
> I understand that one of the issues is that certain readers can not
> properly handle 1024-byte block sizes, but I don't think this is the
> case here. If I use the same reader-card combination on a Windows
> machine, the card is recognized as a 2GB device.
>
> The device uses usb-storage and libusual modules.
>
> Just wanted to report this behavior, that's all!

Matthew Dharm                              Home: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

NYET! The evil stops here!
                                        -- Pitr
User Friendly, 6/22/1998