Hay Chris (and anyone else who feels the need to bcc the list):

Can you please not put the linux-users list in the BCC field? It means
that your email goes into the incorrect mailbox on my computer which just
confuses me...by making me wonder why on earth you sent me this email.

Cheers...

On a different note, I've been having an interesting time watch the clash
of cultures on this list...the new people and the old hats. It almost got
nasty, but I think we're all adjusting to each other (albeit slowly). Be
prepared for another culture clash after we run the next install-fest :)

Tim.

On Mon, 26 Aug 2002, Christopher Sawtell wrote:

> Stephen Nicholas wrote:
> > Peter Norton? Isn't he the guy from Norton Antivirus, Norton Ghost and
> > other such famous utilites for windows? :)
>
> Absolutely, but he knows the unix basics too, and perhaps more
> importantly he knows how to write books!
>
> --
> C. S.

tim
http://www.cosc.canterbury.ac.nz/~tnw13