My advice:

Bite the bullet, and do it yourself. Google for CV's and copy and
paste the good bits for yours (as long as they are appropriate!). I
know it's not easy saying how wonderful you are, but it's worthwhile
learning to do it for your CV.

Good CV consulting is expensive.

or, equally:

Cheap CV consulting is not good.