I don't know--it's a press conference.  They make an announcement in which
at least some people have a stake, and they answer questions.  I see it as
a plus to get the content out there, even as you suggest you personally
won't be interested in tuning in.  ...JZ

At 08:40 PM 4/19/99 , Michael Sondow wrote:
>How thoughtful of the Berkman Center to be helping Ogilvy with
>ICANN´s PR.
>

>Ben Edelman a écrit:
>>
>> For those of you who can't make it to Washington's National Press Club for
>> the live event, the Berkman Center will be running a webcast in RealAudio,
>> with archives available immediately thereafter.

Jon Zittrain
Harvard Law School
Executive Director, Berkman Center for Internet & Society
http://cyber.law.harvard.edu
Lecturer on Law
http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/is98
http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/msdoj