Jonathan Zittrain a écrit:

> I don't know--it's a press conference.  They make an announcement in which
> at least some people have a stake, and they answer questions.  I see it as
> a plus to get the content out there

Well, Jonathan, you know, from where most of us on this list stand,
more time should be spent communicating with the Internet and less
worrying about public image. After all, the public knows zilch
about registrars and wouldn't care if they did know, and furthermore
the Accreditation Policy is very unpopular, at least with those who
have heard about it and whom it affects. If you can't understand
that, then I'd just have to assume that you were as obtuse as the
people who wrote it, which I doubt you are.

, even as you suggest you personally