>I don't know--it's a press conference.  They make an announcement in which
>at least some people have a stake, and they answer questions.  I see it as
>a plus to get the content out there, even as you suggest you personally
>won't be interested in tuning in.  ...JZ

Oh shit JOHNATHAN, give us a break.  Its the internet fer chris sake.  They
are allegedly helping to run the friggin net....  time they used it instead
of the frigging press club.
The COOK Report on Internet          | New handbook just published:IP Insur-
431 Greenway Ave, Ewing, NJ 08618 USA| gency & Transformation of Telecomm.See
(609) 882-2572 (phone & fax)         | http://cookreport.com/insurgency.html
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                  | Index to 7 years of COOK Report, how to
subscribe, exec summaries, special reports, gloss at http://www.cookreport.com